Thursday, March 23, 2017

#tbt Spring Break: Fripp Island, SC #MBsociallydriven

SPONSORED/ UNPAID 

My mom takes an ultimate Spring Break -- every January, she leaves the "Lake Effect" Snow Belt of central upstate NY and "snowbirds" on Fripp Island, South Carolina until Easter-time.
-- You know it's coming... my 9 second #MBsociallydriven slide show:


Want to create your own mini slide show? It's made from geotagged Instagram images, US locations.
Click on THIS LINK while on your smart device, enter your zip code, choose five images from Instagram, et voila. 


I've had the pleasure of visiting Fripp a couple of times. Mom has a villa with beautiful wide sandy beach almost directly out her back door. Oh how I yearn to live with a view of the ocean!
If I had the time and energy, I'd add the time-lapse from this view. Maybe later...
Transport me here NOW!
Linking up with Shelbee's On the Edge of the Week linkup
and Catherine's #SaturdayShareLinkup
You're never too old for a Spring Break! Where do you want to be right now?
Link and tell!