Friday, April 3, 2015

SpyGirl Watches: L.A. Frock Stars -- Golden Age of Hollywood

CREATED/ LINKS/ 
Rai Alexandra is my muse from L.A. Frock Stars, Episode 3. There were many many great moments in this episode, including Shelly and Sarah visiting Damon Devine, Yma Sumac's former personal assistant. (Link to video clip).

This week, Rai is the one who lit up the screen for me*. When she emerged from the dressing room in this Christian Dior-inspired pouf dress -- GODDESS ALERT! She absolutely glowed!
(screen grab from L.A. Frock Stars)
New episodes will air on the Smithsonian Channel every Thursday at 9pm.
They are rebroadcasted, check 
this link, then click on the specific episode for air times.
The same link will also lead you to streams of all six episodes of Season 1 (for now).

Who will I sketch next? Come back next Friday to find out!

I was given access to screeners of all six episodes of Season 2 back in February. 
The above verbiage is all mine.

*I can't sketch Shelly every episode -- or can I?

[added 4/11]

This post was selected for IFB's Links à la Mode, Thursday 4/9 edition.
Check out these other posts sharing the spotlight, including my blogging buddy Suzanne Carillo:

Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.