Wednesday, August 21, 2013

52 Pick-me-up: Yikes! Stripes!

Stripes, how I love them! (Let me show you the ways!)

I've had this navy/white rayon stripe fabric for ages and decided it was time to transform it into a tunic, to have something new to wear on my latest trip. I wasn't sure which way to sew it up, or perhaps have it go both horizontal + vertical, so I sketched it and mocked up my options in Photoshop:

Keep an eye on my Instagram feed to see which version I sewed!
Guess what didn't happen! Do you have a favorite?

It's Stripe Week on 52 Pick-me-up. Did you pack something striped on your latest getaway? Do share!





Note: I'm currently on vacation. Through the magic of post scheduling, this will go live when I probably can't even get mobile service! Responses to your comments and link ups will be delayed.