Monday, July 29, 2013

Crazy Legs Hit the Town!

CREATED/ PURCHASED/ LINKS/
I'm happy to announce that I finally opened my ASOS Marketplace shop.
[No longer available on ASOS. Contact me directly]
Two pairs of the Crazy Legs tights are now available worldwide.
There may be another printing in more sizes, if popularity demands it. Not sure yet.
All have sold
Here they are, packaged next to the art that inspired them
I took them out for a spin to the closing party at SCA Gallery in Pomona, where the above print was on exhibit.
There, I met up with Leslie, who came in full mod:
Leslie vamps in front of Vibrate by Stevie Love
Put us together posing in front of art and hilarity ensues:

This morning, the torture clogs had to butt in and get the last word:
Do they match the outfit? They don't care. They just want to inflict pain.
You still have time to dress Feet First! Feel like plunging in? Add your link below!

Meanwhile, I'm linking up with Patti's Visible Monday.