Friday, May 3, 2013

Foot Fetish Friday: Krizia Shoes

CREATED/

Seeing the film "Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's" brought to mind my own Bergdorf's memories. This was a shoe that I obtained in the late? (maybe the mid) 80s. I drew it from memory on my iPad and concentrated on the golden scrolled piping detail on the vamp. Long gone, I wore them to shreds. Designed by Krizia, I'm sure they were super expensive. Lucky for me, I had a secret source. Richard dressed the Bergdorf windows then, and damaged goods couldn't go back on the selling floor. He gave these to Patucci, they were too small, so I got them.
I have a Krizia ad from W with the shoes pictured in it. If I ever find it, I'll add it to this post. Same for a photo of me in them. Smart phones weren't yet invented and we didn't take pictures of our feet that much (or at least I didn't).