Monday, July 16, 2012

A Blogger Picnic!

I donned one of my favorite tunics...
Loaded up my arm with blogger bracelets...
And made my way to Griffith Park, for the 3rd Annual Two Point Oh LA picnic.

Upon arrival, I spied a table laden with British tea treats (I especially liked the scones):
There were myriad tents with goodies and services:
Hairroin Salon was braiding hair
(I did not have enough... hair, that is)
Sole Society offered shoes
Très chic!
Gigi and I chose the same sunglasses from Ditto (see below)
Ditto had a very popular tent. They were giving out sunglasses to Style Visionaries.
Stay tuned for more on that!
It being a blogger picnic, there was posing:
Elizabeth of A Keene Sense of Style
and photography:
Our hostess, Kelsi of Dedicated Follower of Fashion, is on the far right in the cupcake dress.
And it being the park, we had the paleta guy!

It was a lovely afternoon. I had a long chat with Amy of A Sunny Day in L.A., did some quick sketching (next post), and snagged fabulous sunglasses (next next post). Thank you Kelsi, for a wonderful event!

Oh no! It's Monday already! May I have another day of weekend? Please?
Visit with the Visible Monday flock here.