Friday, June 15, 2012

FBFF - Vacation!

Ah, vacation... where are you? The old Go-Gos song comes to mind:
"Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away"

My summer semester has just started, so I must wait until August. I'll be joining Severo on some East coast gigs (Smithereens in Springfield, MA 8/9 and Circle Line Cruise of NYC harbor 8/10). There is the annual family gathering on Martha's Vineyard starting 8/21. In between, I'll be bumming around, crashing with friends, just like a teenager!

In my mind, I am already packing... 

Huipils to endure the humidity
My favorite plastic sandals
The Pink Shawl for travel and chilly nights
Assorted scarves
Those are the first things that come to mind.
I'll be using my virtual packing vacation board on Go Chic or Go Home to plot it all out.
Plus my handy excel list.
This is a Fashion Beauty Friend Friday post on the theme Vacation. Created by Katy of Modly Chic, FBFF is a lively group of bloggers. This week's contributions can be seen here.